11.19.2011

a ship'n'shape on the rocks

I can't believe it was just Labor Day that I jumped in the lake despite the first hint of fall in the air, and was sitting on a boat with my friends when we alighted on the idea that became SHIP & SHAPE. The involvement of many more friends allowed the shop to materialize. Time to party with an aperitif inspired by a Salty Dog… combine 1 part gin, 2 parts ruby grapefruit juice, splash of Pimms, dash of honey, and ice in a cocktail shaker, shake and strain over ice in a highball rimmed with pink salt, and garnish with mint.

Several of our contributors are singing with Nona Marie & the Choir at the Cedar tonight, and I want to say cheers to them as well as the rest of our designers and supporters! I hope you find something special for yourself or a loved one when we open the doors (at midnight!). See you tomorrow at Ornamento and OAEOP!

Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment